October Fashion Edit
We have put together an edit of our favorite workwear pieces available at Naturalxlab. You can either wear these all together or pair an item with something you have already. One of the main things we promote at Naturalxlab is the circular economy and therefore all of our products are either sustainably sourced or made from recycled materials.
1. Our first piece is our JPL Atelier shirt made from recycled water bottles with organic silk piping and shell buttons. The high neck detail means it looks great under a pinafore dress or for a more casual look paired with navy jeans and a sweater.
2. To pair over the top of the Papa shirt above, can be this Gung Ho wonky lemons sweatshirt made from 100% organic cotton. When you buy this item, 10% of the profits go towards SeedShare, a London based non-profit organization working to provide organic and seasonal seeds to farmers and home growers around the globe.
3. For a more traditional look, check out our tapered black trousers from Maimie. Made from 100% silk, these stretchy tuxedo trousers with front pleats and a gentle tulip curve and the ankle great with a simple white t-shirt or blouse.
4. For a more fun and casual look, perhaps for running errands around town, is this Gung Ho jumpsuit in a seasonal print. Complete with a subtle collar and a straight leg, the fit is universally flattering and comfortable. Pair with heels or trainers for a modern take on the 70s classic.
5. This elegant and playful black bag is the perfect accessory for a smart office look. the vegan leather is made from a water-based PU and pineapple leaf fiber (Pinatex).
6 . To spruce up your look and to add a Halloween flair, add some statement jewelry like this Stag Beetle necklace from Gung HO. This collection has been hand carved at the chalk designs workshop in recycled silver and £5 of every purchase goes towards a charity working for the stag beetle extinction crisis.